Sunday, November 15, 2009

The 6th inter-school personality contest at St. Xavier's Rajniwas Marg, Delhi.

Dated- August 23rd, 2009
As d title goes, I am refering to d personality contest at st. xaviers senior secondary school. To start with, I'll only say that it was all vry slow, and all d time I ws waiting 4 things to hpn.. Lets begin wid d skul itslf. Reputed to b one of d city's bst skuls, Xaviers hs probably d bst infrastructure dn any odr skuls n dt includes Monfort n St. Columbus! I lvd der auditorium, dey hv a dress circle n a balcony nt 4gting a separate voice control room! It felt like I hd cum 2 watch an opera or ballet at Broadway! Then der students wr nice n friendly too evn though d audience ws prty critical n impatient.. I mst say, my heart goes out 4 all d participants; each of them wr fantabulous, special and worth an applause! I hd lots 2 lrn thruout d rounds esp wn d judges asked us questions, n wn we hd 2 portray a talent! Basically, it ws all abt confidence and self-belief, and d winner ws full to d brim wid both des features.. Humor? Yeah, dt ws smthing wich i had my share of.. Bt dt is anthr story altogether!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment