Friday, January 1, 2010

IDIOT!! or "I Do It On my-own-Terms!! "

Honestly, I am not really a movie guy and definitely not at all a Hindi movie one. I often lambast most of them for their baseless and predictable storylines; moreover, my board exam preparations also help me in avoiding instances to hit out for a movie. But then there are always a few exceptions, isn't it? Recently, I went for a movie named "3 Idiots", much to the delight of my mother and sister and much to my agony too. (You can imagine my disgust on hearing the title itself!!) Surprisingly , the movie turned out to be one of the best one I've ever come across. It highlights the impetus on practical knowledge, studying with understanding & a purpose, things that I have always stressed on. Its motto," Aspire for excellence & success will chase you" can well be the inspiration during our recessionary times. Truly, Idiot means I Do It On-my-own Terms, all others are just a part of the system plagued by beauracracy & red-tapism. A must watch movie, & more
importantly, one that must be implemented in our lives.


The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage. http://in.yahoo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment